Thanks to the brilliant inspiration of other adoptive mommas, I spent some time this week writing Meizi her own special "social story" to help walk her through some of the huge changes that will be taking place in the next few months of her life. The board-book I am sending to her (in hopes that someone will take time to read to her) is written in Chinese (because well, that's what she speaks ;) and was translated by Mark's awesome Chinese tutor. This is the English translation that we will take with us when we travel to bring her home.
We're coming Meizi Joy!
3 comments:
I LOVE this Stacey!!! What a beautiful book and how perfect for Meizi to have. We are so excited to meet her and excited for your sweet family to be complete!!
I love your book. It is so cute and I love how you photo shopped her in with the tiniest of details of her holding fingers. This will be something she will cherish forever. I am so excited for her to finally come home and be with her forever family. We continue to pray for your family.
You are amazing! What a fabulous idea! I love it!
Post a Comment